We're all going on a...

by - Saturday, July 07, 2007


Hubby Dearest booked our summer holiday today: we're spending a week in a luxury caravan on the Lincolnshire coast, close to the beach. It may not seem like the ideal holiday solution, but believe me this will be a welcome break for us all.

My stepchildren will be coming too, which is great as we'll not be worried about them being bored! I only hope that the weather improves for our holiday at least: it seems to have rained non-stop for the past eight weeks. Some even say that it's rained ever since Rhianna's Umbrella has been number one in the British pop charts...

But being British, we are optimistic, and always have a back-up plan for days when the weather is too bad to play out. In this case, Gameboys, paper and pens should do the trick. Oh yes, and wellingtons too...

We set off a week on Saturday, so from then I'll be posting via mobile phone to keep you up to date on what we're getting up to. While I am slightly disappointed that we can't get to Tunisia this summer, I'm still looking forward to spending some quality time with Hubby and the kids. I'm sure we'll have a great time, whatever the weather.

Post cards by email coming soon!

Technorati Tags: | | | | |

You May Also Like

0 comments