Desperate Housewives

by - Thursday, April 26, 2007


It would be nigh on impossible for me to write this blog without mentioning my favorite TV programme: Desperate Housewives!

Here in the UK, we're being treated to the third series of the show now, and what fun it's been! The children now understand that they simply MUST be settled in their beds by 10pm on wednesdays, even my young daughter who insists on consistantly disturbing my evening peace with her incessant requests to watch her favorite videos/dress up as a princess/sing the scarecrow song... You know what the little ones are like!

What I like most about the show is that the issues it deals with are applicable to all women, and not just the loved-up, rather wealthy and enviable women we see on Wisteria Lane. Loneliness, stress, naughty children, cheating husbands... In every episode, I see some aspect of my own life reflected. I'm sure that must be why the program has become such a huge transatlantic success.

But is it to everyones taste? I don't know! Surely there must be some women out there who absolutely hate this fabulous show. So if you hate Desperate Housewives (or even if you love it as much as I do!), please leave your comments on the show below. I'd love to hear from you :)

Technorati Tags: | |

You May Also Like

0 comments